Re: Debian stable + backports + testing

Hello everybody out there!

On 2021/08/29 at 02:26 am, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> That said, Dan's advice is quite solid: have your mixed environment in a
> VM, chroot, or other virtual environment.  When it gets into an unusable
> state (it very likely will at some point, especially as testing further
> diverges from stable), you can wipe it clean and start over.

	So, here is the way I get it: use Debian stable + backports as the
system basis. For cutting edge tests, use a virtual machine in which,
well, any adventurous experiment needed can be done, as it can be thrown
away any time.

	Well, it seems quite reasonable. Thank you for the advice!

	Best regards.

--
Yoann LE BARS
https://le-bars.net/yoann/