Debian stable + backports + testing

Hello everybody out there!

	First, I want to thank and congratulate Debian developers for Debian
11. I am about to upgrade to this version.

	Usually, I am using Debian stable with backports, and I am quite happy
with it. However, it turns out I will probably have to test some early
versions of some software and libraries that are not in backports, such
as Ardour and SDL2.

	Therefore, I am considering using a bit of testing into stable +
backports. I am wondering if anyone can give me some advice in doing so.
I guess I should set its priority like this:

Package: *
Pin: release o=Debian, a=testing
Pin-Priority: 50

	Can anyone give me some piece of advice with this?

	Best regards.

--
Yoann LE BARS
https://le-bars.net/yoann/