Re: smart fans

David Christensen wrote:

> Changing settings and making measurements at idle is
> a starting point. You should also put the machine under load
> and make measurements.

Yes, but I know already that even with all fans (2*CPU cooling
tower, 3*case) at "Silent" and with the powersave governor it
still - if indeed anything changed - it still makes to much
noise so I still hibernate the computer when I don't use it.

The GPU fan looks so small it can't make a lot of noise one
would think, and the fans for the power supply/the HDD are
inside a little box even inside the computer case (don't know
if it has a name?) but if they are really noisy I guess it
could happen?

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal