Re: Reading of release notes (was Re: Still on stretch, getting ready for bullseye)

songbird <songbird@anthive.com> writes:

> Anssi Saari wrote:
>> And yes, the working upgrades are the reason I've stuck with Debian
>> since Hamm. My ever evolving desktop computer is on its second
>> installation now since I reinstalled when I switched to 64-bits
>> somewhere in the decade before last.

>   when i changed motherboards i figured it was worth a fresh
> install...

Interesting but I don't see that as a reason to reinstall, especially
Linux since it usually just keeps going. Well, barring new hardware
sometimes.

Personally I'm thinking of going to unstable as I can't seem to get
anywhere with my new video card but since I have Arch already installed,
perhaps not. Then again I spent about half an hour collecting scripts
and configs I need to copy over to Arch if I'm going to use it as a
daily driver. That work in the end is why I don't reinstall.