Re: Reading of release notes (was Re: Still on stretch, getting ready for bullseye)

Anssi Saari wrote:
> And yes, the working upgrades are the reason I've stuck with Debian
> since Hamm. My ever evolving desktop computer is on its second
> installation now since I reinstalled when I switched to 64-bits
> somewhere in the decade before last.

  when i changed motherboards i figured it was worth a fresh
install, but otherwise i've been running testing for a long
time so reading release notes is often long past when the
changes have happened here.  instead i watch what is being
proposed during the upgrades and will read up on changes as
they come through.  sometimes a glitch will burn me but i
have a separate bootable stable partition (and backups) so
i don't usually get too far out of whack.  :)

  songbird