Re: On improving mailing list [was: How to Boot Linux ISO Images Directly From Your Hard Drive Debian]

Hello,

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 09:12:08PM -0400, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
> On 2021-08-09 9:37 p.m., Andy Smith wrote:
> > I'm sorry you feel that way. It has felt quite frustrating having to
> > repeat myself when I thought I was being clear about what I meant.
> I think it would be hard to express yourself better than what you always
> do in all the messages you sent, the "moderation" you do and the fire
> you extinguish.

I think you've possibly mistaken me for Andy Cater who posts the
monthly conduct reminder thing.

I thought I better correct this as it would be wrong for me to take
credit for moderating and extinguishing that I don't think I've
done, as well as to possibly associate Andy Cater with my suggestion
of not doing support stuff on debian-user.

Thanks,
Andy

> The optimum programming team size is 1.
Has Jurassic Park taught us nothing?         — pfilandr