Re: On improving mailing list [was: How to Boot Linux ISO Images Directly From Your Hard Drive Debian]

Hello,

On Mon, Aug 09, 2021 at 06:05:58PM -0700, Weaver wrote:
> > So that's where I think the problems are and why I think it would be
> > good to try separating the user support from the debate club.
>
> I'm afraid this conversation is a waste of time.

I'm sorry you feel that way. It has felt quite frustrating having to
repeat myself when I thought I was being clear about what I meant.
But, I do believe that at least you have got across how you see the
purpose and nature of debian-user, so we have at least seen some
more perspectives - thanks!

My last reply was sent before I saw this one, and is not an attempt
to prolong a conversation that you don't want to have.

Cheers,
Andy