Re: On improving mailing list [was: How to Boot Linux ISO Images Directly From Your Hard Drive Debian]

Hi,

On 2021-08-09 9:37 p.m., Andy Smith wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Mon, Aug 09, 2021 at 06:05:58PM -0700, Weaver wrote:
>>> So that's where I think the problems are and why I think it would be
>>> good to try separating the user support from the debate club.
>>
>> I'm afraid this conversation is a waste of time.

Great proof of being open-minded when you consider a conversation "a
waste of time" because you ain't able to convince someone or make them
change their mind.

A bit of irony for someone hoping to make this a better place, with a
more inclusive toward beginner approach.

> I'm sorry you feel that way. It has felt quite frustrating having to
> repeat myself when I thought I was being clear about what I meant.
I think it would be hard to express yourself better than what you always
do in all the messages you sent, the "moderation" you do and the fire
you extinguish.

> But, I do believe that at least you have got across how you see the
> purpose and nature of debian-user, so we have at least seen some
> more perspectives - thanks!
>
> My last reply was sent before I saw this one, and is not an attempt
> to prolong a conversation that you don't want to have.
>
> Cheers,
> Andy

Thanks Andy for the great work you do.
Thanks for the times you reminded myself, in a polite manner, that I may
have went off track with the words I used.

Sincerely,

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside