Re: Server setup

Hello,

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 04:39:11PM -0400, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
> I can understand the idea of cutting out part of the messages when I
> answer. But this is now forcing me to repeat many times...

You're being asked direct questions because your rambling style has
no real information about what exactly you're trying to achieve.

Instead of answering the direct questions you provide rude responses
berating the people that are trying to help you. You are what is
known as a support vampire and as a rule I do not participate in
that. Good luck.

Andy