Re: debian installation is no longer working

When Debian is starting the following are the highlighted messages and or places where booting pauses and at the very end pauses almost indefinitely (or rather when I lost the patience for waiting for new messages to come up and shut down the machine).

I am writing everything down I was able to get out of the system below. I have the following questions
(i) is there any automatic system recovery tools worth trying
(ii) is there a set of commands that could be executed when in rescue mode to restore the system
(iii) is it worth the time to try to rescue the system (or better of giving up and reinstalling the system from scratch on the device)
(iv) is there something to be learned from this series of errors so that if not repeated, this problem can be avoided in the future from occuring again? (i.e. a correct diagnosis of the reason for the problem)

Can anyone help?

Thanks Semih
----------

ERROR MESSAGES:

(A) During boot the following pink/red messages occur:

[DEPEND] Dependency failed for /dev/disk/by-uuid/....  and also for swap

(B) after debian switches to rescue mode and root bash line appears,

In the response to  "journalctl -xf" the following problems occur

(i) kernel:Bluetooth:hcio:unexpected event for opcode 0xfc2f
(ii) systemd[1]:Timed out waiting for device /dev/disk/by-uuid/... (for two disks)
(iii) Failed to get initial list of names:Connection timed out
(iv) dbus.service: Main process exited, status=1/FAILURE
Failed with result 'exit-code'
(v) L1TF CPU bug present and SMT on, data leak possible see CVE-2018-3646 kernel.org/doc/html/latest/admin-guide/hw-vuln/l1tf.html

(C) systemctl -al gives following problems

Loaded failed: bluetooth.service,dbus.service
Not found: tmp.mount, auditd.service,connman.service,console-screen.service,fcoe.service,firewalld.service,greylist.service,iscsi.service, iscsid.serive,kbd.service,lvm2-activation.service,postgresq;.service,snapd.failure.service,spamassasin.service,systemd-machined.service, systemd-update-done.service,systemd-vconsole-setup.service.

(D) Booting pauses indefinitely (as long as I had the patience to wait for) at the line
IPv6:ADDCONF(NETDV_UP): docker0, br- : link is not ready
This line appears after some messages regarding vbox (virtualbox)