Re: FVWM title bar information......

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 08:00:03 -0500
Greg Wooledge <wooledg@eeg.ccf.org> wrote:

> > Glad it helped. Actually, I was unsure myself, because, although
> > I do use fvwm, I somehow managed to make shading inaccessible to
> > me (I don't use it). Not having the time to research properly, I
> > still decided to take the risk.
>
> It has to be enabled in your configuration.  The default config for
> the current version of fvwm has it, but if you're using a config
> that you created for an older version (like I am), you may not even
> know it's a possibility.

	Thanks Greg,

	When I right click on the title bar it does say "shade". But as
	with many other things, I must have clicked on it by accident
	at times and not knowing what was done or what it was called.
	Didn't know how to undo it.

Now am a little wiser thanks to Tomas for giving the result a name.

I too use an old, carry over to various laptops of: /.fvwm/fvwm2rc or
config. The latter, based on the former now.

Thanks for the reply.

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the
	stars. ---Oscar Wilde

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.