Re: FVWM title bar information......

On Fri, Feb 05, 2021 at 10:18:44AM +1100, Charlie wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 23:34:42 +0100
> <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:

[...]
> > I think this is called "shading" [...]

> Thank you Tomas, with that information I found it [...]

Glad it helped. Actually, I was unsure myself, because, although
I do use fvwm, I somehow managed to make shading inaccessible to
me (I don't use it). Not having the time to research properly, I
still decided to take the risk.

In this case, it seems, the aphorism often attributed to the great
Grace Hopper [1] "When in doubt, do it. It's easier to ask forgiveness
than permission" was the right fit ;-D

Cheers

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Hopper

 - t