Re: timedatectl DHCP NTP Server

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 12:13:43 -0700
Charles Curley <charlescurley@charlescurley.com> wrote:

> > For lack of time, I resorted to use systemd-timesyncd but apparently
> > you need to configure NM to handle NTP server by way of a hook or
> > tweaking the profile for the desired connection.
>
> So I conjecture. I am working on a script to update systemd-timesyncd,
> based on one I found in one of the two bug reports I mentioned
> earlier.

The attached script should do it. Note that it only handles IPV4. See
other notes in the comments.

Note that it creates and logs to its own log file. Once you are
satisfied that it works, you can comment out the rest of the debug
statements.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com