FVWM title bar information......

	From my keyboard:

	Hello Everyone,

	Using FVWM on Debian Bullseye.

Sometimes [too often] I click on something and reduce a terminal window
to just the title bar alone.

Infuriating, because it catches me unawares and I don't realise what I
did. Googling every time it is done trying to find a way back has
failed. I obviously don't know the terminology of this action to
pinpoint anything about it in a search engine.

If someone can please tell me the term I am looking for, or as link, or
give me the solutions as to:

	what I do to make this happen, and

	how do I reverse it

Thank you.
Charlie

		East Gippsland Wildlife Rehabilitators Inc..
                           http://www.egwildlife.com.au/

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	Don’t explain your philosophy. Embody it. ----Epictetus