Re: Replying. [was Re: AMD GPU Sea Islands Problem]

On Tue, 8 Dec 2020 15:10:13 -0500
Celejar <celejar@gmail.com> wrote:

> On my Sylpheed, ordinary 'Reply' won't do reply-to-list, and I have to
> specifically ask for that (<CTRL>-L by default). I couldn't find a
> configuration option to change that, but I might have missed
> something.

In Claws-Mail, you can do it on a per-folder basis. Get the address
to which you wish to reply into the clipboard. Select the folder, and
right click on it. Select Properties, then Compose. Check and fill out
"Default to:" and "Default To: Replies". This, of course, over-rides any
"Reply-To:" header.

That assumes you have a folder for each mailing list. If you don't,
they are easy enough to set up.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com