Re: Replying. [was Re: AMD GPU Sea Islands Problem]

On Tue, 8 Dec 2020 17:29:22 -0700
Charles Curley <charlescurley@charlescurley.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Dec 2020 15:10:13 -0500
> Celejar <celejar@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On my Sylpheed, ordinary 'Reply' won't do reply-to-list, and I have to
> > specifically ask for that (<CTRL>-L by default). I couldn't find a
> > configuration option to change that, but I might have missed
> > something.
>
> In Claws-Mail, you can do it on a per-folder basis. Get the address
> to which you wish to reply into the clipboard. Select the folder, and
> right click on it. Select Properties, then Compose. Check and fill out
> "Default to:" and "Default To: Replies". This, of course, over-rides any
> "Reply-To:" header.
>
> That assumes you have a folder for each mailing list. If you don't,
> they are easy enough to set up.

Ah, yes. Those are Sylpheed options ;) But there's no general way to
instruct these MUAs to automatically default to 'reply-to-list' for
any reply to a list mail (i.e., any mail with a 'List-ID: ' header),
correct?

Celejar