Re: Replying

On Sun, 06 Dec 2020 11:14:25 +0200
Teemu Likonen <tlikonen@iki.fi> wrote:

Hello Teemu,

>There is sense in this. Reply means "reply to sender". If Reply-To has
>the same address as in To/Cc then the Reply-To address probably is not
>sender's address. So don't honour Reply-To and use From instead. It is
>also a safe behaviour:

I set a Reply-To for mailing list mails because I *DO NOT WANT* a
private reply.  Your treatment of that is completely broken.  Credit the
sender with some intelligence, and do as they request.

If I wanted a private reply, I wouldn't have sent the message to the
list in the first place.

--
 Regards  _
Keep your drink just give 'em the money