Re: Replying

On Sunday, December 06, 2020 06:23:06 AM Brad Rogers wrote:
> If I wanted a private reply, I wouldn't have sent the message to the
> list in the first place.

Hmm, I might send a public message and want a private reply (or at least, not
be surprised if I got a private reply).

For instance, if I was asking questions about some potentially embarrassing
subject (have you ever broken the law, violated the debian code of conduct,
...) I would be surprised if anybody replied in the affirmative on a public mail
list.