Re: Cron Jobs and Time Zones Has Anything Changed?

Hi David,

On Fri, Dec 04, 2020 at 01:32:35PM +1100, David wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Dec 2020 at 13:10, Andy Smith <andy@strugglers.net> wrote:
> > So much text written without clear statement of problem!
>
> I understand why you wrote that, but you might be unaware that
> Martin has previously mentioned on this list that he is blind.

Does that stop him writing exactly what he wants to achieve, what
he's tried and where that failed? He can clearly write a lot, just
not the things that move the situation forward, it seems.

Let's get a problem, and help Martin fix it - what this list is for.

Otherwise, personal blogs are a thing.

Cheers,
Andy