Re: Cron Jobs and Time Zones Has Anything Changed?

This might be wrong, but as far as I understand doesn't systemd now have the ability to manage cron jobs (as well as mount points, home folders and other things)?. Is there anything in this newer functionality that might make such a thing (re the request at the beginning of this thread) possible? I'm currently learning how to manage these things with systemd rather than crontab and mount but still not quite up to speed with it, so may be overestimating the possiblities available.

--
  James B
  portoteacher80@fastmail.com