Re: Cron Jobs and Time Zones Has Anything Changed?

On Fri, 4 Dec 2020 at 13:10, Andy Smith <andy@strugglers.net> wrote:

[...]

> I am surprised that just looking up documentation
> on systemd timers doesn't answer that question for you.

[...]

> So much text written without clear statement of problem!

I understand why you wrote that, but you might be unaware that
Martin has previously mentioned on this list that he is blind.
So if he doesn't find it as easy as I do to discover information,
or if he feels like writing a long message, then I'm cool with that,
because I'm in awe of what he can do.