Re: Replacement Email Client

On 2020-10-26 00:07, Patrick Bartek wrote:
 I have Dillo configured NOT to show images initially. Do that for
security. Reloading page usually brings them up. It will follow some
links to other pages, but for viewing purposes only. One cannot
interact and transmit data as I need to.  I have to use a real browser
for that. And that means logging in through the browser to that
particular email account.

I think this is what is confusing people ( having to logon to gmail to see the HTML) The email you receive has the text and the HTML stored as a file on your computer.
You organise the mail reader to process the HTML or not.
I don't know why everybody doesn't use Dovecot/Dovecot-sieve/roundcube =o)

mick

--
Key ID    4BFEBB31