Re: crc not installed but rsync using it? ...

>> BTW, depending on what you expect from an "ARM board" and what you
>> consider "affordable", you could go for an actual router (many of
>> which are based on ARM nowadays).
> It has to run Debian or a Debian derivative.

I can't see any reason why you couldn't install Debian on a "Brume".
The manufacturer put a logo of Ubuntu on the product's web pages, so
they may have some Ubuntu image available.  I don't see a DTS file for
it in the vanilla Linux kernel, tho, so it might be difficult to get
up-to-date kernels in the future.

        Stefan