Re: crc not installed but rsync using it? ...

On Friday 25 September 2020 18:10:42 Stefan Monnier wrote:

> > He may have changed it, but at the time I first started using it on
> > a "pc" it had to be registered before it would access the 2nd port.
>
> I don't understand what you're referring to:
> - What is the "it" that had to be registered?

That edition of dd-wrt.  You had to get a keyfile from brainslayer.  You
didn't have to get one to go with a router version.  And it sometimes
took most of a week for him to service your key request.

> - With whom/what did it have to be registered?
> - What 2nd port of what?

The second ethernet port of the pc you built to run it.

>         Stefan

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis