Re: Encrypt files on Linux, decrypt on Windows

Just use keepass. It installs everywhere and uses decent crypto.

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020, 5:30 AM Jonathan Dowland <jon+debian-user@dow.land> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 08:10:50PM -0400, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
>Shouldn't this be just the opposite -- local10 should encrypt the file with his
>recipient's public key, and then his recipient can unencrypt it with his (the
>recipient's) private key?

You can perform symmetric encryption with GnuPG too, and not require
public/private keypairs, just a shared passphrase.

--
Please do not CC me, I am subscribed to the list.

👱🏻    Jonathan Dowland
✎        jmtd@debian.org
🔗      https://jmtd.net