Re: In network bonding second nic (eth1) is not pingable while first one (eth0) is always pingable"

> hrmm... I just went back to the original post; I missed this bit the
> first time around:
> > In this setup i'm using a D-Link 8 port switch to connect eth0 using
> > ethernet cable and eth1 is connected on wireless adapter of my laptop.
>
> eth0 and eth1 are probably on two different networks (same as my wls1
> & enp1s0 are on two different networks); that'd be my guess for why
> failover doesn't work.  Both NICs need to be on the same network for
> bonding to work.
Thanks for explanation on it further, in fact, as i stated earlier,
this is test scenario which i was talking about on a VM having
wireless and wired LAN connection in bonded mode with D-Link 8 port
switch.
Actual hardware and test scenario are different - managed Cisco switch
and two ethernet connections for bonding - which i've to test further
and get a result on this same.
Both interfaces are on the same network.
Thanks.

** Sent again, as i missed to add debian user list in these two mails
, sorry. thanks.