Re: mp3 images on in-dash radio

On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 02:08:02AM +1200, Richard Hector wrote:
What happens if you play your CD in a computer player like rhythmbox or
similar?

I installed rhythmbox and plugged the USB flash stick into the
computer, which was mounted on \media\.  Whoever put together
rhythmbox made the interface highly dependent upon intuitive
interpretation of symbols, some of which I find inscrutable.  I
finally managed to play a track (no image was displayed), but after
that rhythmbox showed the files greyed out, and then refused to show
anything.  Now I have a very low opinion of rhythmbox; life is too
short to squander messing around with stuff like that.

RLH