Re: kmail - mailadresse and name confused

Answer myself: There is ~/.config/kmailrc, which got the known mailaddresses
with names. However, when I delete them in this file and restart kmail, the
mail addresses I sent to in the past. are not forgotten. So there is no change
in the behavour.

This led me to the conclusion, that these information must be stored
somewhwere else.