Re: Homebuilt NAS Advice

Leslie Rhorer wrote:

> First of all, it is one small chassis, not 2 -3 separate disks.
> Secondly, so what?  You act as if a small box sitting next to a laptop
> is some sort of elephant sitting in your lap.  It is not difficult at
> all to imagine.  What's difficult to imagine is using a laptop for a
> business presentation.  I have done thousands of business presentations.
> Not one on a laptop.

I don't know from which universe you came here, honestly :D, sorry, I don't
mean to hurt you ... it is just (lets say) some untraditional thinking.
You must know that this is a public list that stays in the memory of the
Earths internet for long time.
The questions here should have suitable answers. This is the only motivation
I write to this thread. Not that someone reads this and thinks those debian
users are all freaks and if you see someone walking around with a pack of
external drives, must have read this thread.

regards