Re: external bluetooth keyboard / mouse paired but not used

Il 15/07/20 10:39, deloptes ha scritto:
Andrea Borgia wrote:

Devices are connected and show up in logs, that is where it gets weird.
Next week I'm home and I'll be able to try a physical kbd / touchpad
combo.
You may have a look at the X server configuration. I don't use BT inputs,
but I recall there could be some additional settings in the following
sections, or needed to add those. I'm sure you can find instructions.

I have plugged in a dongle for a wireless keyboard (non BT) and that worked out of the box without restarting.

A proper BT kbd / touchpad combo also works as expected, so the Linux configuration seems to be just fine, without any changes.

I'll give feedback to the author of the app, we'll see if it can be fixed.

Thanks,

Andrea.