Re: external bluetooth keyboard / mouse paired but not used

Il 14/07/20 23:56, Bob Weber ha scritto:
On 7/14/20 1:11 PM, Andrea Borgia wrote:

I bought a bluetooth keyboard with the intention to use it with our Samsung tablets.  It just worked in KDE to my surprise.  Is the mouse a part of the keyboard or a separate device?

It is in an app which emulates multiple devices at the same time.

Also, the bt adapter is embedded in the laptop, no need to have an external adapter in my case.

Have you gotten audio through to a bt device?

Not my use case and at the moment I don't have a headset to test it anyway.

If there no bt widget in the tray click on the up arrow to bring up the "Status and Notifications" panel and see if bt is there.  If so click on bt and enable bt for the system.

Devices are connected and show up in logs, that is where it gets weird. Next week I'm home and I'll be able to try a physical kbd / touchpad combo.

Regards,

Andrea.