Re: Slic3r --gui won't run

On Sunday 19 July 2020 08:15:51 Reco wrote:

> 	Hi.
>
> On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 08:00:17AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > That also fails, looking for Wx.
>
> apt-get install libwx-perl
>
> Reco

gene@coyote:~/Downloads/stl.stf/files$ sudo apt-get install libwx-perl
[sudo] password for gene:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package libwx-perl is not available, but is referred to by another
package.
is only available from another source

E: Package 'libwx-perl' has no installation candidate

Looks like my apt/sources.d is not uptodate?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis