Re: Advice on hardware server to use for small a dedicated data center

	Hi.

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 08:34:07PM +0200, echo test wrote:
> So, I want to know if It's a good idea to try using Debian in an enterprise
> context, with hardwares like Dell EMC PowerEdge or Lenovo ThinkCenter which
> seems to never mention that they support Debian.

I'll be original here. Try SunFire X-series (aka SunServer X). Somewhat
costly, and the hardware quality is a hit or miss in newer models, but
runs Debian stable like it was designed for it.

> Note: I will need some RAID solution hard or soft.

Anything that's made by LSI if you need a hardware RAID controller.
Mdraid if whatever they sold you is not made by LSI.

Reco