Re: Thank you [was: Reminder about the Debian Code of Conduct]

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 6:13 AM <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 12:29:43PM +0200, Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:

[...]

> > Perhaps OP can solve this mystery for us.

nyah, nyah.

> The fact that my email is not in reply to a specific message is
> intentional and is done to avoid fingerpointing.

Well done.

And to all of you yelling CENSORSHIP!1!!

It's not about opinions. It's about not behaving like a jerk.

Expressing opinions is OK (although some attempt to stay on-topic is
generally appreciated, but isn't enforced. I, for one, welcome that).

But insulting people isn't OK. And I'm glad people stand up to that.

I feel it's also about not tolerating intolerance.  If folks want to be bigots, then they can go start their own fork without the support or blessing of us.  Similar to how Gab forked Mastodon (and then Gab broke itself).