Thank you [was: Reminder about the Debian Code of Conduct]

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 12:29:43PM +0200, Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:

[...]

> > Perhaps OP can solve this mystery for us.

nyah, nyah.

> The fact that my email is not in reply to a specific message is
> intentional and is done to avoid fingerpointing.

Well done.

And to all of you yelling CENSORSHIP!1!!

It's not about opinions. It's about not behaving like a jerk.

Expressing opinions is OK (although some attempt to stay on-topic is
generally appreciated, but isn't enforced. I, for one, welcome that).

But insulting people isn't OK. And I'm glad people stand up to that.

Cheers
-- t