Re: How to pick a Subject line for a mailing list [was: have you seen this inside....]

On 2020-06-20 at 12:28, Andrei POPESCU wrote:

> Using something that looks like an invented name is also quite often
> a sign of a spammer.
>
> (though I do admit spammers and scammers also use real looking names,
>  and do understand the wish to keep ones real name private)

Years ago, I ran across the observation that spam From: lines are a good
source of names for stories one may happen to be writing.

I've been keeping an eye on mine (as they accumulate in my Junk folder
and feed my spam filter) ever since, and it's held relatively true.

Some of them are entertainingly odd, too. One of the top examples of
such that I've received is "Sofia Warlord Ibrahim Coulibaly".

--
   The Wanderer