Re: have you seen this inside....

On Sat, 20 Jun 2020 at 10:43, Seeds Notoneofmy <notoneofmyseeds@gmx.de> wrote:
> On 6/20/20 2:26 AM, Anders Andersson wrote:

> > Also, next time please respect the time of the thousands of people who
> > are going to read this message live or search for it during the next
> > years by selecting a more descriptive title...

> Thank you. I will do that next time. Sorry to everyone.

Here is a well-known guide how to ask good questions in
a mailing list like this one:

It contains a lot of good advice.

I agree with Anders Andersson, please read this section
in particular, heading "Use meaningful, specific subject headers":
  http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#bespecific

Because your chosen Subject Header just looks like
annoying click-bait, and we don't want that here.

If you want smart people to help you for free, it's wise to
communicate respectfully. They have better things
to do than click on some meaningless link to find out what
some careless person wrote in there.

No offence intended, I am just trying to help you fit in here
and thus get the kind of replies that you hope for.

Thanks!