Re: [OT] How to help the OP? (was: How long will this take?)

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 10:58:39AM +0200, deloptes wrote:
There is nothing unpolite in the mentioned statement: "There is no dilemma
at all: we are not paid help-desk technicians."

I wasn't referring to that statement, I was referring to several other emails which were apparently being justified by that statement. So the rest of your strawman is, I guess, irrelevant.