Re: [OT] How to help the OP? (was: How long will this take?)

Michael Stone wrote:

> It helps create a positive community. Constantly attacking people
> because you think they're in some way wrong does not.

Who is giving you the right to judge others? This beeing asked politely!

I am honestly fed of this. When I read following:

        There is no dilemma at all: we are not paid help-desk technicians.

I do not think or have a perseption it is unpolite. It is a true statement.
Period.

Now the superior moral leftists came here to judge what is polite and what
not. Please give me a break.

Thank you