Re: [OT] How to help the OP? (was: How long will this take?)

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 10:58:39AM +0200, deloptes wrote:
> tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
>
> >> Now the superior moral leftists came here to judge what is polite and
> >> what
> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> > Again, your idea of polite differs from mine by a wide margin.
>
> With all respect to you tomas this is perfectly OK. Deviations should be
> acceptable both right and left,

agreed

>                                  however I see more often finger pointing
> from the left

you ever stopped to consider how much of that is due to your own
perspective?

>                and what actually bothers me most is that some people think
> they are on this earth to judge over others.
>
> There is nothing unpolite in the mentioned statement: "There is no dilemma
> at all: we are not paid help-desk technicians."

You changed the topic mid-flight: that's not the things I quoted from you:
"superior moral leftists" is heavy artillery, in my eyes.

> I simply refuse to accept this attempt of censoring - it is gone too far (by
> wide margin).

You can have all the free speech you want; by the same token I am free to
say that I sometimes perceive your way to interact as rude. Plus, I am
free to choose the point where I'm fed up and quit, what I am doing now.

This thread ends for me here.

-- tomás