How long will this take?

I bought a new 4 terrabyte hard drive that is connected with a USB cable using USB2. It took about 32 hours to read every sector on the drive to look for bad sectors. I started blanking the sectors using /dev/zero last Friday night. It still isn't done. Is there a way I can find out how much data a particular process has written to the disk? I'm using Debian 10.4.

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sdb ibs=4096 count=976754646

name=Matthew%20Campbell&email=trenix25%40pm.me