Re: The simpliest way to automatically rebuild few Debian packages ?

Vincent Lefevre wrote:

> I was just asking, in case there would be some advantage.
> For instance, it seems to install build dependencies automatically.

I understand. It is bothering to install dependencies, I agree - but it is
one time job. I do it when setting up the build environment - it takes
ages :/

I think your solution is good enough - perhaps you should check which
dependencies are required and decide what to do, or you can script a
workaround it usually fails with a line saying what are the missing
dependencies.
But I even doubt it is possible, because there are alternatives and how
would some code know what to install?