Re: The simpliest way to automatically rebuild few Debian packages ?

https://raphaelhertzog.com/2011/07/04/how-to-prepare-patches-for-debian-packages/
> mentions the use of dch, and it seems that the debdiff output
> will contain the change in the Debian changelog file, but even
> if apt-build can handle that (which I doubt), this is not OK
> since after a package upgrade, the debdiff is no longer valid
> (though the original patch may still remain valid, and will
> generally do as I could see; for instance, my patch for the
> above bug has been on the BTS for more than 4 years).

OK I understand now. I did not have a problem to add a new section in the
changelog with
  dch -v "4:$BUILDISTRO_NAME" -D "$DISTRO_NAME" -c $debian/changelog \
  "Autogenerated by building script"

$BUILDISTRO_NAME is the release number (14.1.0-0debian10.3.3+4eko) and
DISTRO_NAME is for example buster

for me it works great. For example

tdelibs-trinity (4:14.1.0-0debian10.3.3+4eko) buster; urgency=medium

  * Autogenerated by building script

does it help?