Re: The simpliest way to automatically rebuild few Debian packages ?

	Hi.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 05:31:38PM +0200, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> On 2020-04-21 16:44:57 +0300, Reco wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 03:23:37PM +0200, Thomas Martin wrote:
> > > My goal is simple : I'm applying few modifications on some Debian
> > > packages and would like those packages to be rebuilt with my changes
> > > when a new package version is available.
> >
> > apt install apt-build
> >
> > Requires some scripting to run without a human intervention, it's
> > relatively simple.
>
> Can it handle the rebuild for multiple architectures?

No. As far as I can tell, you cannot pass it that '-a' flag for
dpkg-buildpackage.
But then, '-a' means cross-compilation, and that tends to implement its
own, unique problems.

> And can one provide a log message associated with each patch?

I'm unsure what you mean by that. It longs the whole building process to
stdout, that includes applying the patches.

Reco