Re: New RAM, does Debian has a tool to benchmark?

David Christensen wrote:

> I use Xfce and have installed the CPU Graph and System Load Manager
> panel plug-ins.  I use Firefox and have installed the Privacy Badger,
> HTTS Everywhere, and NoScript plug-ins.  When things get bad, everything
> is pegged -- both CPU cores at 100%, memory usage at 100%, swap usage at
> 100%.  It took about five minutes to open the context menu and close
> Firefox.

I installed 63.0.1 from the tar ball downloaded from mozilla.org. I had
similar experience with the -esr debian release as described by you. Since
I found 63.0.1 is working perfectly well, I do not upgrade. Planing to test
next version at some point.