Re: geolocation services disabled and Gnome maps

On Sun, Apr 12, 2020 at 08:05:49AM -0000, Curt wrote:

[...]

> Surely there must be a way of stracing the Maps app in Gnome to
> determine what it is doing and how [...]

Shudder.

I just had some quality time stracing Firefox -- and don't want to
imagine how stracing Gnome is like. I have some nebulous images akin
to trying to empty a slurry pit with a teaspoon. At dawn.

But, in despair, we humans are capable of feats ;-D

Cheers
-- t