Re: Small Open Source Digital Classroom

[https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8xzjj4/zoom-video-conferencing-vulnerability-lets-hackers-turn-on-your-webcam
> [3]

[https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2020/03/what-you-should-know-about-online-tools-during-covid-19-crisis

Good point. I did not install it for the reason, but still it is easy to
use - the target group has most probably all iPhone or Android and Facebook
etc. Right - so in the context, it is not a bigger issue than the one that
already exists