Re: Small Open Source Digital Classroom

On 3/31/20 12:44 PM, Markos wrote:

Hi Friends,

My wife is a teacher and is trying to teach remote lessons using only WhatsApp video calls.

To help her I am looking for a package in the Debian repository to organize virtual classes for small groups, 5 or 6 students maximum.

Any suggestion of an open-source program easy-to-configure and easy-to-use for this?

Preferably a Debian package?

Thank you,

Markos

Have you seen Debian education? Start here and see if there are any programs that your wife could use.  They probably would need the students to have Debian on their computers or you could use vnc so they could all see what the teacher is doing on her computer (possible security problems maybe make students only view without write).

https://blends.debian.org/edu/tasks/

--

...Bob