Re: set gnome locales to C.UTF-8

On Friday, February 28, 2020 12:55:38 PM Greg Wooledge wrote:
> Whatever it is that you wanted to know.

Thanks for your reply!

What I wanted to know is whether KDE had the same problem that you perceived
with GNOME (without fully understanding the details or ramifications of the
problem).

At some point, in my copious spare time (and some may perceive it as copious
-- it doesn't seem that way to me), I will attempt one or both of your
suggestions.