Re: Understanding the two-year release cycle as a desktop user (and a Debian newcomer)

On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 19:47:35 -0600
John Hasler <jhasler@newsguy.com> wrote:

Hello John,

>blindly upgrading nightly causes far more problems than it solves.

Because that's what gets asked about.  Nobody posts saying;

"I updated lasted night, and everything worked!"

There's no point.

However, I do recognise that you wrote 'blindly' and there, you're right.

--
 Regards  _
I am alone there's nobody there